By Cadence Alexia

15.5.12

Leaning while not machining!

Yikes! I got fat again and I hate it! I know I know "Cadence, you're so skinny, waa waa waaa" SHIT OFF!! If I say I feel fat, accept it, I feel fat, and I'm going to do something about it.

I've hardly been sleeping and I eat way more when I'm tired, I'm hardly training as we're in creation for a show, I went a bit wild on the fruit smoothies recently because I've been in a great mood and it's what I want when the sun comes out. I'm hardly surprised my gluteus got a bit more maximus.

Here's how I'm going to solve the problem.

Meeeeeaaaaaaatttt!!

Basically, I will be super high protein, low calorie (around 1000 daily), medium fat, and very little carbs. For three entire days. I'm probably going to feel a bit shitty, but at the end of it I'll be able to fit back into my jeans. Problem solved. Super lean again! It's the way to go on calorie restriction route whilst saving as much muscle mass as you can!

It's not going to be easy, but I find that things worth doing never are. I hope I can stay my usual happy and positive self during, feel free to slap me round my own personal chops if I turn into a moody cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment