By Cadence Alexia

26.3.12

The superman plan

The following are some things I changed in my diet that made me feel a whole lot better about life, love and the universe.

I didn't do it all at once, it's been a year of trial and error to get to this point, so here's what to do if you want to have a fair shot at being the healthiest person you know.
 

1. I went chemical free - 

Go organic, bio, eko, whatever your country calls it, as much as you possibly can. A clean diet is a really solid way to start. If you've never really looked at the ingredients on the back of your food packets, start looking, you'll probably be slightly mortified.

2. I stopped eating sugar -

Click here for all the reasons why

3. I stopped eating Wheat and gluten -

Het is neit goed voor je! I will make a whole post specifically about this topic. Just take my word for it for now, and yeah, even brown rice is bad. There is no such thing as healthy wheat. Really, I'm serious.

4. I started eating all my veggies raw - 

Raw veg contains live enzymes, super good for your body. Again, I will write a more detailed post about being a raw foodie at a later date. I hear it's what all the cool kids are doing now anyways.



5. I stopped using any kind of oil apart from coconut oil.

Yep, even extra virgin Olive Oil is not too good for you, especially after it's been heated.

All you need to know about oils 


6. I stopped eating before going to bed -


Your body has a lot of maintenance tasks to do while you are sleeping, if it's busy sorting out all the crap you just shoved in your pie hole, it has to neglect it's other duties to deal with it. simple. Stop eating three hours before you sleep.

7. I stopped drinking fruit juices -

glug glug glug carbs carbs carbs


Just drink water, lots of it, all day, and NEVER drink fizzy drinks, even diet ones - I'll have a little word about aspartame soon. 

8. I balance my diet Low carb, high fat, high protein.


I'd say just trying one or two of the above points will really make you feel better. Trying all of them will make you feel like superman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment