By Cadence Alexia

30.3.12

Coconuts in a coco nutshell.


Pretty near the top of the list when it comes to things I don't want to live without, coconut milk and coconut oil.

Too many amazing things to declare on this topic, but I'm lazy today so check the link below...........



Things I use it for......

I fry all my meat and eggs in it.

Moisturize face and body with it, morning and night. Saves using chemical based products, works a treat my skin is always flawless and youthful these days. 

Also, fellow illustrated people, prolong the life of your ink with it. My tattoos are looking pretty fresh right now.

Deep conditioning hair treatment. Every once in a while, whack it on your scraggy ends overnight, wash your boof like normal in the morning. Swish swish.

Spread it on squares of dark chocolate like it's butter. Just another yummy way to get it down my neck. 

Lip balm - nuff said.

Shaving cream -

if you get out the shower, realise you look like a yeti, but can't be arsed to get back in again. whack loads on your legs and do a speed shave. Never an angry red patch in sight.

eye make up remover - never irritates.

Or, just get a spoon and eat it straight out the jar.

some more good oils to use, and some news about the bad ones 


Aroy there, It's Amaizin!

As for coconut milk, I'm on 300g to 400g a day, pure good fat, make some smoothies and get some health in you.

Organic coconut milk sometimes separates in the tin, you get pure water at the bottom and and buttery block of heaven the top. Pass me a spoon, I'm going to town.



No comments:

Post a Comment