By Cadence Alexia

21.3.12

The intro's and the outro's


Long story short -

Needed drastic life shake up. Read interesting article about nutrition. I changed diet, diet changed life. Problem solved.

 
There, I fixed it.

It's important in circus, if you want to be the best you can be, to look after yourself. Good food can make you jump higher and run faster and all that stuff, it also can do amazing things for your troubled and overworked creative mind.

I thought it was about time to make a food blog and share some stuff I found. 

I'm no expert, I've just spent a year trying it, from chemical free organic, to raw food vegan, to raw paleo - which is where I think I will stay (unless persuaded otherwise, I'm open to suggestions).

The result, happy, healthy, and full of beans. (not literally because they are a gut irritant).

No comments:

Post a Comment